I'm Jose Varela, a person born out of the 2000s with a obsesive interest on programming, rhythm games, animation and music, and a lack of taking breaks.
I am currently persuing a degree in Computer Science, almost done with it, with a rocky road given
the state of working on too many things at the same time and not focusing on the most important ones, but
what can you do?
( If you're wondering if I've fixed this situation, I have, don't worry. :) )
I have done content in the following fields:
- Animations with MMD (2015-2016) Currently practicing blender!
- StepMania Content (2011-Present) A small list with the content (not all included):
- Themes for OpenITG / NotITG / SM5 / OutFox (In the works, But have a sneak peak here!)
- Lua Guides for Modding (Superseeded by better options)
- The StepMania Archive
- MacOS App development (2019-Present) Currently working on Project OutFox!
- Android App development (2018-Present) Latest work has been on a Music Player called Sazzer.
- Music Production (Under Zenth) (2019-Present?)
What's my character?
I'm a shark! He's called Ryke, but in conversations it can be exchanged with either term, Jose or Ryke, I won't mind.